The market’s lowest price business fiber Internet plan. Now every business can have super high speed fiber Internet. Get it fast!
P1 offers both Dynamic IP internet plan: ForBiz™ Fiber and Fixed IP internet plan: ForBiz™ Fiber Fixed IP.
Packages: ForBiz™ Fiber : Plan
Packages: ForBiz™ Fiber Fixed IP : Plan
Terms & Conditions
- Premise Gateway, and Broadband Termination Unit are on rental basis. Warranty is extended throughout the service period.
- ONE complimentary Analog phone is included with your subscription. The Analog phone is covered by 1 year warranty period.
- 24-months contract period. Penalty charge of the total remaining monthly fee of the contract period will be imposed for early termination within 24 months.
- Speed provided are on a best effort basis.
- The Fiber by P1 service is subject to service coverage and port availability in your area.
- P1 will contact you within 3 working days for installation appointment after your registration.
- The standard installation time is usually less than 4 hours and includes up to 85 meters of fiber from the fiber distribution point to your premises, and subsequently up to 15 meters of fiber to connect to your wall socket. RM50 will be charged for every additional 5 metres.
- For landed properties, minimal wall drilling might be required.
- For high-rise buildings, you may need to terminate your existing DSL broadband service and request access to the MDF/SDF room to install the Fiber by P1 service.
- Is there any upfront payment fee?
There is no upfront payment fee, but please note that charges such as your installation and monthly subscription fee will be billed in your 1st month statement.
- What are the differences between P1’s consumer fiber plan and it’s business fiber plan?
P1’s business plans are designed to suit business needs and are only open to businesses with valid business registration documents.
- Will the service be activated immediately upon registration
We will call you to schedule for a service installation appointment upon successful registration.
- How long does the on-site installation process take?
A typical installation will roughly take about 4-8 hours, depending on the type of premise and if there is any complexities.
- Are there any additional charges during installation?
There may be extra charges if non-standard installation work is required. Our on-site installation team will inform you accordingly once they’ve done the evaluation. Example of non-standard installation works include concealing of wires in the ceiling or floor boards. Note that you may hire your own contractor for such works.
- Can I upgrade or downgrade my ForBiz™ Fiber subscription?
During your contract period, you can upgrade with a RM50 processing fee but will not be allowed to downgrade. After the contract period you may downgrade with a RM20 processing fee.